I’m not one to do basic anything. But there are a few things I think every fatshionista should have in her wardrobe just to make things easier. These pieces don’t have to be boring; in fact there are multiple styles of each piece you can choose to make them yours. Here’s a rundown of my [...]
Editing your wardrobe is one of the most liberating things you can do. Whether you’re updating your look, getting rid of clothes that are too big (or small), or reflecting a change in your persona, you need to get in there and make sure that you truly love all the clothes you own. There’s no [...]
Much love to Gabi of Young Fat & Fabulous. I walked my ass down to the H&M in Old Pasadena at lunch on Monday and bought the beige dress with black beading and sequins on the shoulders featured in this post. I am totally in love with it. The first day I wore it I [...]
So in 11 days I’ll turn 30. Earlier in my existence, I had a lot of lofty goals regarding what I would be doing with my life by this point in time. Right now I’ll be happy just reaching 30 period given what my prognosis was early on in my struggle with bipolar. I’m still [...]
[First posted on I Fry Mine In Butter] I unfortunately watched almost the entire episode of the 2010 Oscars edition of E! Fashion Police while trying to enjoy a couple of Twinkies for breakfast. I’ve never understood why it appears to fall to B-list celebrities to offer criticism regarding A-list celebrities’ fashion choices. Do I [...]
Over the years of living with my particular quirky skin, I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t work. As a teenager I had a kind-of-serious acne problem, which required dermatological intervention, like Accutane, Tazorac and other “nuclear option” type treatments. They worked for a while, but would soon stop working so I jumped from miracle [...]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- torrencedavis: We had a conversation about this because my friend...
- @iamkingcarla (est. 1983): [...] Fierce, Sex and the Fat Girl (via [...]...
- Christine H.: I remember being a teenager and my girlfriends and...
- marybaum: After a number of years of thinking I needed three...
- usedtobeavegetarian: Tasha Fierce, you are so great!...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter