As Tertullian stated long ago, and Summer’s Eve reinforces today: “Woman is a temple built over a sewer”. Thank god there’s a dizzying array of “feminine hygiene” products marketed toward female-identified folk to help conceal that awful raw sewage smell naturally emanating from our crotchal region. We’ve got several kinds of special wipes, from Monistat […]
A common refrain among some people when a fat person laments the lack of fashionable clothing in larger sizes is “sew your own!” Which I’m sure is meant in a constructive way, and it would be great if everyone could just sew their own clothes. But simply advising people to sew their own ignores the […]
The first time I used a computer was at 6 years old. It was 1986 and I was introduced to my dad’s Apple IIe. It had some games on it, the most addictive for me being Lode Runner, which I played for hours. It also had Print Shop Pro on it, and my dad had […]
Tomorrow I’ll be driving (well, riding) up to Oregon to visit family, a 12 hour ride with no Internet other than the awful EDGE network on my iPhone. I’ll be gone until the 5th. I should have Internet access while I’m up there, but I may be too busy to write or respond to comments […]
While these ladies may or may not consider themselves feminists, as a young hip-hop fan looking for tracks that I could rap along to without 1) contorting my voice into deep tones, 2) having to change all the pronouns, and 3) convincing myself that the “hoes” referenced in the songs I was rapping to had […]
A teacher in Georgia thought it would be a good idea to have her students do a film on racism and dress up like Ku Klux Klan members. So the students wore the costumes to school and walked around like that, which was an even better idea. Naturally if you’re going to do a film […]
So Obama is backing a “compromise” between Congress and the military that will “pave the way” for a repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell”. Whew, that was a lot of quotation marks. Anyway, again, this just brings us a little bit closer to actually tossing that crap out the window, but it’s dependent on the […]
I’ve never been one to hold on to things. I don’t like having extraneous possessions, maybe because so many of my family members and friends are hoarder types. They keep things just because they might be useful one day; they buy things but never open them; they buy books they intend to read but just […]
On Monday, May 17, 2010 at the 2010 Miss USA pageant, Rima Fakih, a 24-year-old Lebanese-American immigrant from Michigan, was awarded the crown. Not surprisingly, this has caused a major backlash among the “Keep America White” set. First they attempted to smear her by uncovering pictures of her — fully clothed — in a radio […]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- arard: Hale Berry is a bad example to "break" the stere...
- Paul: Hey girls,I must say I'm not sure why everyone is...
- Adrienne: #Preach...
- DumbaNiqua Fortlowe: The more the merrier !!!! Line them up and I iwll ...
- The Health Conundrum. | Adipose Activist: [...] to realize that Fat Activism has its very ow...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter