Okay, let me first clarify: I’m not saying that in order to be sexy, you have to wear/do any of this. This is for those fat girls out there who, like me, find the whole process of “primping” enjoyable. It’s also for those fat girls who would like to up their primping game and need tips on how to start. If none of this appeals to you, go forth and be your own sexy.
I have a lot of fun adding to my lingerie collection, and I think having one is something that can make any girl who is so inclined feel sexy, fat or not. There haven’t always been “tasteful” options for fat girl lingerie, though, but lately I’m finding more and more sexy items that don’t involve PVC.
- This bodysuit is one example. I hate shopping at LB, but their lingerie offshoot, Cacique, is really on point lately. This reminds me of something you’d find from Agent Provacateur or La Perla. It doesn’t scream “I charge by the hour” (although if you do, rock on), but it definitely screams sexy in a very girly way. Definitely on my “to buy” list.
- More Cacique. I actually just bought the bra, and I ADORE it. The fit is perfect and it looks SO GOOD, even just peeking out from under a tank top. I’m looking to acquire the matching underwear. The whole outfit would be adorable. I just love the delicate pink embroidery and the little bows.
- Evans brings it with this black lace with pink lace edging bra, seriously. It’s also got the bow action going on. So many cute things, so little money.
- Again, this matching set from Evans is also on my “to buy” list. The champagne satin under the black mesh is understated but incredibly sexy. It also looks expensive in a way that a lot of fat girl lingerie does not. No cheesy cheap-looking satin or cutout nipples here (but if you find a decent bra in a 40DDD with nipple cutouts, let me know).
- The original thong, Hanky Panky, also comes in plus sizes. I have a couple thongs on hand, even though I never wear them. It’s more of a “in case” item for me. But if you rock a thong 24/7 these are definitely the ones to pick up.
Besides lingerie, I LOVE perfume. I wear something every day, even if I’m not planning to go out. I think having a scent is extremely sexy for both guys and girls. I tend to pick lesser-known French perfumes so it’s unlikely you’ll come across someone else smelling just like me. The two I wear the most are:
- Robert Piguet Fracas – This has a heavy tuberose scent and I worship tuberose (I can’t be without a Diptyque Tubereuse candle for very long). It’s my pick for when I want to be more girly-sexy, although still earthy.
- Etat Libre d’Orange Rossy de Palma – I wear this the most of the two. It has a really heady, very sensual feel–almost intoxicating. I’ve snagged more dudes with this scent than any other.
But before I put on the lingerie and perfume, I like to apply these two products:
- BeneFit “Touch me then try to leave…” body cream – This smells so, so good and leaves my skin super silky. I mostly use it on my legs, but when I want to get really soft I apply it pretty much anywhere anyone is going to touch.
- Victoria’s Secret Vanilla Shimmer Powder – I dust this anyplace someone might taste it… which hopefully is many, many places. It can be surprising.
A couple other sites that are good for fat girl lingerie: