Check it out, y’all, my name is immortalized in nail polish by Plump, a nail polish line manufactured by the lovely Margitte and Kyla. You may know them from their work on “The Internet”. It’s a nail polish line named after various fabulous Internet luminaries. Mine is Pepto pink with glitter and shimmer and such, […]
Archive | The Adventures of Tasha FierceRSS feed for this section
Have you ever wondered how I sound when I talk about sex? Ever wanted to ask me to elaborate on any of the articles I’ve written? Well, this Saturday, February 9, 2013, at 3 PM Eastern time, I’m going to be speaking at the Body Positive Dating Master Class along with Hanne Blank and Virgie […]
Every year or so I get tired of dealing with my hair and want to either get braids or hide it under a wig. Last year it was kinky twists that lasted about a day before my hair drew up and made them look like those strips of felt at the end of the car […]
A new design! All hail the queen of web development, Lidia-Anain, AKA Toxic Euphoria, AKA an all-around amazing woman. If you’re looking to redesign your site, go to her and tell her I sent you! We’re still working out a few kinks, like the links page, and commenting is going to be weird until we […]
On my little vacation from blogging daily while I was over at Feministe, I spent a lot of time and some money redecorating and refurnishing my room. I got curtains for my closet (I removed the doors when we moved in some 5 years ago) so I can finally be able to look over there […]
Okay, I’ve abandoned the “post every day” thing I had going because my life became completely crazy. I was still writing, just not blog posts. This weekend I finally got to exhale so I did a post for IFMiB and wrote a post for RVS as well — until I remembered I’m guest blogging for […]
Couple of quick notes: I redid the header (again). I just couldn’t have that shoe there anymore. It’s simple, but nice. I like the font. I’m trying to emphasize I’m not some kook with a weird blog name. Sometimes I wonder why I kept this name, but the momentum started and I couldn’t take it […]
Tomorrow I’ll be driving (well, riding) up to Oregon to visit family, a 12 hour ride with no Internet other than the awful EDGE network on my iPhone. I’ll be gone until the 5th. I should have Internet access while I’m up there, but I may be too busy to write or respond to comments […]
I’ve never been one to hold on to things. I don’t like having extraneous possessions, maybe because so many of my family members and friends are hoarder types. They keep things just because they might be useful one day; they buy things but never open them; they buy books they intend to read but just […]
I’m a bad fat. I can’t lie and say I do the HAES thing. I don’t exercise. The majority of what I eat is junk/fast food and I eat when I’m not really hungry. I had my gallbladder out not because I merely had gallstones but because I didn’t put the effort into avoiding foods […]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- arard: Hale Berry is a bad example to "break" the stere...
- Paul: Hey girls,I must say I'm not sure why everyone is...
- Adrienne: #Preach...
- DumbaNiqua Fortlowe: The more the merrier !!!! Line them up and I iwll ...
- The Health Conundrum. | Adipose Activist: [...] to realize that Fat Activism has its very ow...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter