One of my suggestions to fat girls who want to learn to love their bodies is to learn to love your body. By which I mean, get intimate with yourself, explore what feels good to your individual body and learn to associate your fat body with pleasure. A great way to do that is through [...]
Archive | The Fat Girl’s GuideRSS feed for this section
Okay, let me first clarify: I’m not saying that in order to be sexy, you have to wear/do any of this. This is for those fat girls out there who, like me, find the whole process of “primping” enjoyable. It’s also for those fat girls who would like to up their primping game and need [...]
I’m starting this series called “The Fat Girl’s Guide to Feeling Sexy” to help other fat girls learn to see themselves as sexy. If you already have that down, hopefully the tips I give you can help you boost your already high self-esteem so you feel even sexier. Sound good? The first installation of this [...]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- Katie Norris: This is a great post! Very inspiring. Have you see...
- torrencedavis: We had a conversation about this because my friend...
- @iamkingcarla (est. 1983): [...] Fierce, Sex and the Fat Girl (via [...]...
- Christine H.: I remember being a teenager and my girlfriends and...
- marybaum: After a number of years of thinking I needed three...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter