Well, I made it out of my surgery alive but pretty sore and bruised. Seriously, y’all, it feels like someone went toe-to-toe with my abdomen and my abdomen lost big time. So I’m on pain medication at the moment, which will hopefully not totally prevent me from being able to do all the writing I [...]
The Devil Wears Prada is one of those movies I can watch over and over, back to back. I can’t even count the ways I love this movie, but I’ll try. It’s so lovably catty, superficial while being kind of significant, and endlessly quotable. It also offers a few life lessons I think we can [...]
I’m not one to do basic anything. But there are a few things I think every fatshionista should have in her wardrobe just to make things easier. These pieces don’t have to be boring; in fact there are multiple styles of each piece you can choose to make them yours. Here’s a rundown of my [...]
Editing your wardrobe is one of the most liberating things you can do. Whether you’re updating your look, getting rid of clothes that are too big (or small), or reflecting a change in your persona, you need to get in there and make sure that you truly love all the clothes you own. There’s no [...]
Much love to Gabi of Young Fat & Fabulous. I walked my ass down to the H&M in Old Pasadena at lunch on Monday and bought the beige dress with black beading and sequins on the shoulders featured in this post. I am totally in love with it. The first day I wore it I [...]
So in 11 days I’ll turn 30. Earlier in my existence, I had a lot of lofty goals regarding what I would be doing with my life by this point in time. Right now I’ll be happy just reaching 30 period given what my prognosis was early on in my struggle with bipolar. I’m still [...]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- Katie Norris: This is a great post! Very inspiring. Have you see...
- torrencedavis: We had a conversation about this because my friend...
- @iamkingcarla (est. 1983): [...] Fierce, Sex and the Fat Girl (via [...]...
- Christine H.: I remember being a teenager and my girlfriends and...
- marybaum: After a number of years of thinking I needed three...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter