[First posted on I Fry Mine In Butter] I unfortunately watched almost the entire episode of the 2010 Oscars edition of E! Fashion Police while trying to enjoy a couple of Twinkies for breakfast. I’ve never understood why it appears to fall to B-list celebrities to offer criticism regarding A-list celebrities’ fashion choices. Do I […]
Over the years of living with my particular quirky skin, I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t work. As a teenager I had a kind-of-serious acne problem, which required dermatological intervention, like Accutane, Tazorac and other “nuclear option” type treatments. They worked for a while, but would soon stop working so I jumped from miracle […]
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- Paul: Hey girls,I must say I'm not sure why everyone is...
- Adrienne: #Preach...
- DumbaNiqua Fortlowe: The more the merrier !!!! Line them up and I iwll ...
- The Health Conundrum. | Adipose Activist: [...] to realize that Fat Activism has its very ow...
- Andrew Ulrich: I find this rant extremely ironic because almost e...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter