At the Crunk Feminist Collective last week, writers Moya B. and Summer M. started a dialogue of sorts on colorism — specifically light skin privilege. That post got thrown a bit of shade by some commenters, so they responded to the ruckus with a follow up post fleshing out the topic a bit more. As [...]
Tag Archives | colorism
About the Fat Girl
Tasha Fierce writes things.
- Plump Polish: Get Me All Over Your Fingers May 1, 2013
- Listen To Me Talk Sexy to You February 8, 2013
- The Only Skins You Ever Hit Was the Skins on Your Right Hand January 28, 2013
- This Motion Has Got Me Wet Like Crazy: 90s Slow Jams November 23, 2012
- The Intersection of Greatness and Race, or Why The Hell is NBC Such a Dick to Our Own Athletes? August 3, 2012
- As Fat As I Wanna Be May 8, 2010
- My Fat, Your Issues May 15, 2010
- Being Black In Washington State June 21, 2010
- When Fat Chicks Give Better Head May 23, 2011
- Killing the Muse July 28, 2010
- torrencedavis: We had a conversation about this because my friend...
- @iamkingcarla (est. 1983): [...] Fierce, Sex and the Fat Girl (via [...]...
- Christine H.: I remember being a teenager and my girlfriends and...
- marybaum: After a number of years of thinking I needed three...
- usedtobeavegetarian: Tasha Fierce, you are so great!...
Follow @misstashafierce on Twitter